Plant Stem Cell Therapy with the Edelweiss Himala Flower
Edelweiss Himalaya in Plan36.5 Aloe Gel
The name Edelweiss comes from the German language in which “edel” stands for noble, and “weiss” literally means white, which is the color of its petals (better known as bracts).
Stem Cell Therapy
- They stimulate increased production of hyaluronic acid and prevent collagen degradation, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- High concentration of Leontopodic acids A and B that have antioxidant properties.
Protection from ultraviolet radiation
- Edelweiss extracts fight UV-induced damage due to its high concentration of flavonoids and phenolic acids
- The flower is loaded with antioxidants
- Tea beverages with infused Edelweiss flowers are non-toxic and have anti-aging benefits.
- It has certain active ingredients such as bisabolol, tricyclic sesquiterpenes, coumarins, and lignans present in its roots that are curative for dermatitis and fluid retention.