Barbicide Wipes Disinfecting Towelettes 160 sheets
Time is money and Barbicide Disinfecting Wipes maximize both! These economical, easy to use disinfecting wipes are EPA registered hospital grade and have a 2 minute contact time assuring your salon, spa or barbershop meet sanitation and disinfection guidelines in just a few short minutes!
Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant wipes.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs and shears
- Anti-rust formulation
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- More disinfecting solution per towelette than the industry standard
- Superior surface contact—Durable, nonwoven, high-quality fabric towelettes won’t bunch up during use
- Stays fully saturated—Better fluid capacity means the wipes won’t dry out
- Use on any non-porous surface in hair salons, tanning salons, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health clubs, daycare centers, police and fire departments, or any place where convenient, portable disinfection is needed
- Each towelette is 6″ x 6.75″
- 160 wipes