OPI Powder Perfection Dipping Powder - Scotland Collection
Scotland Collection - Fall
A Color Palette reminiscent of vibrant fall foliage. #OPIScotland
A new, quick applying, odor-free acrylic alternative that promotes a clean-air environment while offering gel-like shine & weeks of wear without the need to light cure.
How to Apply
- Base coat --> Color Powder --> Base coat --> Clear Powder.
- Apply 1 coat of base coat then dip into the shade of choice.
- Repeat base coat + color powder application until desired shade is reached.
- Apply 1 coat of Step 1 Base Coat then dip into Clear Color Set.
- Activator --> Shape + File --> Activator
- Apply 1 coat of Step 2 Activator.
- Shape and contour nails, smooth nail surface.
- Apply a second coat of Step 2 Activator.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for activator to dry.
- Apply 2 coats of Step 3 Top Coat using 2-3 very quick brush strokes.
- Wait 1-2 minutes to dry before applying the second layer.